In accordance with the new regulations set forth by Governor Inslee:
- You are welcome to stay in your car and call when you arrive for you appointment. If a room is not available, we can ring you when it is and you and your pet can go straight to the room
- There is hand sanitizer available in all the exam rooms as well as in the lobby
- The restroom with hand soap is located next to the doggy potty
- There will be face masks available upon request
- Upon request, the assistant and the doctor can wear a face mask and gloves in the room
- You are welcome to check-out in the room instead at the reception desk if you so choose
- We highly recommend that if your pet’s appointment is not immediately necessary to consider rescheduling for a later date and time
Thank you all for your cooperation and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or (206) 829-9772.
We are proud to announce that we have paired with VetFirstChoice online pharmacy to provide affordable, convenient, and reliable medications, supplements, and pet food for our clients. You will find the link on the "Contact Us" page. If you have any questions about this new service, please don't hesitate to ask us!